OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving on to March

I have managed to complete another month of our blog. I am glad that I have been writing things down and just have to upload pictures, or there is NO way I would remember all of this! I hope to work on posting some more next week. We are going to enjoy a nice weekend at the lake for the 4th with LOTS of family.

Happy 4th of July from Abigail, Ansley, and Camdyn!

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 13, 2010 4:31:00 PM, Anonymous Hedy Berg said…

    Hi there! Came across your blog today through a friend's blog (Texas Triple)and just wanted to say how beautiful your kids are! Are your twins identical? They look so much alike! I'm also a parent of twins...14-month old identical twins boys :) I just read your last post and I so relate with you! I also have a blog of our twins (www.bergtwins.com) and it stresses me out trying to keep up with it, but I know one day it'll be worth it!:)

     
  • At Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:18:00 PM, Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham said…

    Rebecca.....I haven't checked your blog in ages, ( I have been out of the blogging world this year but am trying to make a come back.) and you have a baby boy!! He is just a sweetheart! Congratulations on being a mommy of 3! I'll be checking in more often.
    Beijos from Brazil!

     
  • At Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    all 3 but I start with the little one she will be really tasty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home