OurTwinGirls

Monday, June 28, 2010

Working on January....yes, January

I have almost posted everything from January. I am embarrassed that I have gotten so far behind. I have debated whether or not I should even continue blogging, but then I realized that this is the only form of journal I have of Abigail and Ansley, and now Camdyn's lives. Without the blog, I would have to look through the endless files of digital pictures that I still haven't printed in over 4 years, the plastic boxes that contain the "special mementos" from their lives that I tell myself I will organize one day, or look through the post it notes where I jot down the silly things they say and keep them in a stack. Need I say more? Therefore, I am going to make a desperate attempt to catch up over the next few weeks, especially since I am now entering my busy season at work, our home computer will only work sporadically, and not to mention that I have three children...what a better time, right?! If we still have any readers out there, thank you for your patience. Please bear with me as I embark on this challenge that seems to be the size of a mountain. I will do my best. Thank you for checking in!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home