About Me

- Name: Abigail and Ansley
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!! Love, Abigail and Ansley



2 Comments:
At Thursday, July 01, 2010 2:19:00 PM,
Angie said…
This is what Emily did with the panties I got for her when I suggested using the potty from now on. Guess that won't be happening anytime soon!
At Thursday, November 17, 2011 3:28:00 PM,
Pam said…
I hope you family is doing good, I miss seeing their smiling faces. I know they have grown so much and I hope you day you will update us in blogsphere! Your friend in East Texas, Pam
Post a Comment
<< Home