OurTwinGirls

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Babies Everywhere!

Ever since Camdyn came home, the girls have a bigger interest in baby dolls. Maybe it's that they can see first hand how to care for an infant and are mimicking what Mommy and Daddy do with Camdyn or that they just happen to be entering that phase. Whatever it is, it never ceases to amazing me where I will find a baby or what they will be doing with one of their babies. Whenever I am about to put Camdyn down somewhere, 9 times out of 10, I have to move a baby doll that is already enjoying the swing, bed, highchair, car seat, etc. Never the less, they are both excellent mommies to their baby dolls and their little brother!

Ansley is taking her babies to the store. Notice how she has them in the cart? Ouch! Very clever.
These babies have the perfect beds. I should have gotten the picture of them all covered with their blankets. I am glad the elliptical machine is at least getting used by someone!

Abigail "feeding" her baby. (She will be mad at me for this one day!)

Not sure why there is a need to park the strollers on the couch, but they do it every time!
Ansley all tucked in with her babies
Ready for a swing
Going for a ride in the car
Night, night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home