OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Visit to DLES

We are hoping that the girls will go to Pre-K at Lipscomb in the fall. We have begun the enrollment process so we took them to Lipscomb for the morning for the assessment. We weren't able to be in the room with them, but I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to hear what was talked about it there. I am sure the girls managed to ask as many questions as they received. They always want to know every detail about any "new friends" they make, and no questions are off limits. We are trying to work on that, but we aren't having much luck!
This was moments before the "happy" picture above. I have no idea what Ansley was crying about, but isn't it how funny they can turn it on and off?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home