Camdyn: 4 Mos and Check Up
I took Camdyn for his 4 month check up with Dr. Williams. She didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know...Camdyn is perfect. :) He weighed 11lbs 7oz and was 24 inches long. (He is on the smaller side of the curve, but I don't really have a "normal" to compare to since the girls were only between 7lbs 7oz and 7lbs 14oz and 20 inches at 4 months.) He only cried for about a minute when he got his shots so, of course, I was impressed that he is so tough! We all know that he is going to have to be to survive growing up with his big sisters that "almost love him death!" :)
Later that night, Abigail and Ansley wanted to get some cuddle time in with their brother. Cuddle time is always CLOSELY supervised! I am sure everyone understands the need for that!
Camdyn at his 4 month check up



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home