How Are the Girls Doing with Camdyn?
Just a few funny (now that they are over) memories about our family's adjustment to having a new baby around the house:
A few days after Camdyn and I were home from the hospital, he would only sleep being held. So I had fed him and propped myself up in the bed and he was sleeping on me. I woke up to find Abigail sitting in the middle of the bed looking at me with a proud look on her face. She said "Mommy, Camdyn doesn't have teeth in his mouth. I checked. He just has bumps on the top." No telling how long she had been in there, but she had stuck her finger in his mouth while I was laying there asleep with Camdyn!!!
I can't remember if I have shared Ansley's story yet. I was home alone, and thinking all of the children were still in bed, I hopped in the shower real quick. When I opened the bathroom door, I saw that the things on the bench in our room were on the floor so I immediately looked for the bench. It was pulled up right beside the pack n play in our room...and in it was ANSLEY...WITH CAMDYN! To make matters worse, we are using the bassinet part so it has a weight limit. I immediately panicked and asked her why she did it because she could hurt her brother. She said, "Mommy, I was really careful. I climbed over the side and had to put my hand here (pointing beside his head) because the bed swingded (swung) a little bit, and I didn't want to fall on Camdyn."
Whew! Can you tell that we can't leave him in the room with his big sisters unattended?!
A few days after Camdyn and I were home from the hospital, he would only sleep being held. So I had fed him and propped myself up in the bed and he was sleeping on me. I woke up to find Abigail sitting in the middle of the bed looking at me with a proud look on her face. She said "Mommy, Camdyn doesn't have teeth in his mouth. I checked. He just has bumps on the top." No telling how long she had been in there, but she had stuck her finger in his mouth while I was laying there asleep with Camdyn!!!
I can't remember if I have shared Ansley's story yet. I was home alone, and thinking all of the children were still in bed, I hopped in the shower real quick. When I opened the bathroom door, I saw that the things on the bench in our room were on the floor so I immediately looked for the bench. It was pulled up right beside the pack n play in our room...and in it was ANSLEY...WITH CAMDYN! To make matters worse, we are using the bassinet part so it has a weight limit. I immediately panicked and asked her why she did it because she could hurt her brother. She said, "Mommy, I was really careful. I climbed over the side and had to put my hand here (pointing beside his head) because the bed swingded (swung) a little bit, and I didn't want to fall on Camdyn."
Whew! Can you tell that we can't leave him in the room with his big sisters unattended?!



1 Comments:
At Friday, April 09, 2010 11:12:00 PM,
Angie said…
Ha! These are great stories!
Post a Comment
<< Home