OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daddy's Birthday Celebration

Since Daddy's birthday falls right before Christmas and we were out of town this year on his actual birthday, his birthday didn't get celebrated. So the girls and I made him a cake a few days late. I let them do the icing, sprinkles, and candles all by themselves, which was hard for me, but they were so proud! ;) The cake was delicious and their little faces were so precious when Daddy ate the cake that they made!
This is one of the shirts I made for the girls to wear for Eric's birthday when they were babies. They would have been 8 months old wearing this onesie. Obviously, Camdyn is only 2 months. Not that he is a big baby...because he's more on the small size. They were just still tiny at 8 months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home