OurTwinGirls

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Getting Some ZZZZ's

One of the sweetest things on Earth for me is watching my little ones sleep. Sometimes they like to go to sleep in our bed and have one of us lay down with them, and then we move them to their room once they have fallen asleep.


I loved this of Camdyn and Daddy. Don't worry. I don't let him sleep on his tummy unless I am watching. He also doesn't sleep in the bed with us until his morning feeding, and I am too tired to put him back in his bed. A bad habit, I know.


Abigail and Ansley usually have to be touching to fall asleep. Yes, it's sweet, but it also causes a lot of trouble at bedtime when one of the girls doesn't want her sister touching her. They also are very sound sleepers, like their Mommy. They will completely roll over the top of you in the bed and never wake up. Poor Ansley is getting steam rolled by Abigail here and never woke up.


I am going to be in trouble for this, but it is precious! I thought Camdyn looks like a big boy sleeping like his Daddy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home