OurTwinGirls

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Sesame Street Live

We took the girls to see Sesame Street Live again this year. They were so excited to get to go. They kept calling it Disneyworld so they were a little confused, but we got it all straightened out once we got there. We got the cheaper seats since the ones on the floor were quite a bit more. Well, all of the characters come off the stage and walk through the seats on the floor. Both girls noticed that they didn't come up to where we were and told me that they want to sit in the other seats next time. After the show, Ansley looked at me and said "Mom, they did a very good job on the show!" She sounded so grown up. I am not sure that Camdyn knew we were even there. He did great.

Walking to the show

Saying "hello" to Elmo

Camdyn...just along for the ride

This is how both girls started out the show...with their ears covered. They do this at everything...Titans games, basketball games, at home when a movie comes on, etc. They don't like things to be too loud, and they aren't embarrassed to sit through an entire event like this.



I got the girls some new pants. Abigail was so excited to get them on by herself. I thought it was so cute that I had to take a picture. She is so proud!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home