Getting Ready for Santa
We made sure that Abigail and Ansley made their last minute lists for Santa so he could make sure he brought everything they were wanting this year. The girls told us exactly what to write, and we wrote it. Then they got to decorate their list a little. We had made Santa some special cookies, and, of course, he needed some milk to go along with them.
Camdyn wanted to get in on the action too. He loved looking at the lights. 
Our favorite gift this year! Our little Camdyn!...still checking out the tree!
We also had lots of fun watching personalized videos from Santa. I wish I could have downloaded them and posted them on here. The girls were in shock that Santa knew their name and was talking to them on the computer...and mentioned some of the things they had asked for! (The greatest website ever! You could build your own Santa video for your children!)
Our favorite gift this year! Our little Camdyn!...still checking out the tree!
We also had lots of fun watching personalized videos from Santa. I wish I could have downloaded them and posted them on here. The girls were in shock that Santa knew their name and was talking to them on the computer...and mentioned some of the things they had asked for! (The greatest website ever! You could build your own Santa video for your children!)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home