Big Girl Diapers
Abigail and Ansley moved to the "Two's" room at school on Monday. They get to wear big girl diapers (pull-ups) since they will begin the potty training process. Of course, I had to get a picture of this important day! I'm not too sure what to think about this picture though...this was their reaction to "show me your princess diapers." It kind of looks like a mixture between a mug shot and an "are you serious?!" pose.



6 Comments:
At Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:56:00 AM,
Becky said…
That is HILARIOUS! They are SO stinkin' cute!!!
At Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:26:00 AM,
Julie and Chris said…
They are so cute.. hopefully this potty training thing won't be to bad!! They are so cute and I enjoyed keeping them...call me anytime..we all need to do dinner soon!!
Love Aunt JuJu
At Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:57:00 PM,
Angie said…
Those are funny expressions! Such big girls with their Pull-Ups. Way to go Abigail and Ansley! Now, if only your mommy and daddy would get you a potty for home.....! he he :)
At Thursday, June 26, 2008 3:01:00 PM,
Tedder Kids said…
I LOVE IT!!! And that will be a great picture for when they graduate!!!
At Friday, June 27, 2008 9:23:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are the most Beautiful children I have ever laid my eyes on!! When are they going to be on the BIG screen?
Your friend in East Texas
At Friday, June 27, 2008 9:52:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
I am going to send you happy potty training thoughts! I hope yours is better than ours was!
Post a Comment
<< Home