I'm crowded, ROLL OVER!
I came home from the office one night and I couldn't find Rebecca. I finally looked in the girls' room and didn't see her in there. I noticed Ansley wasn't in her bed. I started to get alarmed and started to start yelling for them, when I heard both girls snore. The loud noises were coming from Abigail's bed.
To my surprise, all three of them were packed like sardines in Abigail's little bed. Apparently, they wouldn't sleep without Mommy's touch.
This has been my favorite moment as a father. It was extremely funny that they lured her in there, but sweet that she would.



10 Comments:
At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 1:23:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
This has to be the sweetest picture. Nothing is better than a mothers touch sometimes.
At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:08:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Seriously that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Aren't you glad to catch moments like that on camera!
At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:48:00 PM,
chris anne said…
that is just precious!
At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:41:00 PM,
Leslie Ware said…
that is so cute. and I am not surprised at all--she is a good mom!
At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:00:00 PM,
Hollee said…
Great photos...what a great mom.
At Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:44:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
I love it so much. That is so funny that they could all sleep like that.
At Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:58:00 AM,
Becky said…
OK..... being her roomie in college, I knew this girl could sleep about anywhere, but this one TOPS the cake!!!! What a good mommy!!!!! :)
At Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:02:00 AM,
Angie said…
I LOVE these pictures! That is so sweet, and I love the way they're both snuggling in just as close to their mommy as they can possibly get.
And Eric... why didn't you think to look for all of them in the crib in the first place?! :)
At Friday, June 27, 2008 9:22:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I've never seen a more precious moment...okay, maybe a few, but this is now up there with those. So sweet!
At Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:02:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hilarious!! I have looked in Mckinley's crib before when she's crying and won't settled down and I wondered if I should crawl in there instead of picking her up again - I was just worried the crib wouldn't hold me!
Post a Comment
<< Home