Surprise Party
We all know how much I love surprises! (NOT!)...and how excited I was about turning 30! (NOT!) So why not have a SURPRISE party to celebrate my turning THIRTY! Ha! Well, Eric, with the help of friends and family, pulled it off. Several of my dearest friends and family were there, and the food was GREAT (Thanks, Nana and Jennifer!). We had a great time! Abigail and Ansley were so funny on our way to the church. I was a tad suspicious, as you can imagine, it's hard to keep 3 year olds quiet. The girls get especially excited about parties so it was SO hard for them to be quiet. I heard them mention something about going by the church and seeing a few people that I knew wouldn't be at the church at that time so I began to wonder. On the way, Ansley said "Mommy, when are we getting to the church for you..." Daddy quickly reacted and interrupted her, along with Abigail, pointed her fingers at all of us said, "Shhhhh! Nobody say nothing! Ansley don't say the word!" Hmmmm.... :)
We tried to get a picture of everyone there. I apologize if we missed you!
My sweet siblings & sweet parents



1 Comments:
At Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:46:00 AM,
Audrey said…
Love all the pics! Looks like lots of fun times.
Audrey
Post a Comment
<< Home