That's right! Abigail and Ansley are going to be big sisters!!!! We found out Valentines Day night. After taking several tests and calling our doctor friend is Mississippi to confirm on Valentines night (and he nicely asked what made me think I wasn't pregnant after the first test), the news began to sink in. Abigail and Ansley are very excited and keep asking when the baby will "come out." Our due date is October 23rd. Please keep us in your prayers.
The day we told Nana and Papa Bear the news. (Abigail and Ansley had no idea what their shirts said. They just knew that they were showing them their new pink shirts.)

This is when we stopped in to see Nee and Grandpa Tom on the way to the lake to tell them the news.

We told the rest of Mommy's family at the lake that weekend. Abigail and Ansley enjoed playing with some of their "baby" toys. I am not sure that there is room for one more on this toy!

They also enjoyed playing a little Wii.

We either called or sent the following text to send the rest of the family the news. (A little blurry because it was taken with my phone.)

7 Comments:
At Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:44:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited for you guys! It will be so easy this time around - hopefully.
At Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:28:00 PM,
Jana Sheppard said…
Great News!!!!! We are so happy for you.
At Monday, April 20, 2009 10:34:00 AM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
Yay! I'm so excited for ya'll. Bethany actually told me this weekend after she went on Saturday to meet some girls you work with. Can't wait to see what "it" is.
P.S. I saw your post about our swinget. Sorry I haven't responded. We got the Meridian swingset from Wal-mart. I think it was around $600. But, we wanted something big enough for 3 kids to play on. We really love it! The directions for putting it together were pretty good, too. :)
At Monday, April 20, 2009 1:03:00 PM,
Stacey said…
Congrats!That is awesome
At Monday, April 20, 2009 4:39:00 PM,
Margaret said…
Congrats to you and Eric, and too big sister's Abigail & Ansley. What exciting news!
At Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:09:00 AM,
laura said…
wow! congrats to you guys! how exciting. i am sure the big sisters are excited! hope you are feeling good :) hugs to you all
At Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:12:00 PM,
Kelley Jones said…
Congrats! And your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home