In honor of the girls' first presidential race, Abigail and Ansley dressed in their red, white, and blue. I also tried to video the girls saying their Pledge of Allegiance.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Shaun and I just watched this and MELTED! They are sooo cute. I am so bummed that we will not see you at the office Christmas party this year. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Grace just watched that with her mouth wide open the whole time... she is in love with your girls!! :) You need to seriously send that to Oprah or something... they are SO smart!!!!
I love it. I watched the videos you had posted before of the reciting it in the car and just smiled and laughed out loud. Then I had to show everyone here in my office. They, as well as me, think the girls are just precious. Hope all is well. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!!
Love, Abigail and Ansley
9 Comments:
At Monday, November 17, 2008 9:27:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
you are so smart you can come be in my class at school and let them learn it, I teach kids your age as well.
Love, katy green
At Monday, November 17, 2008 9:27:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
that is such an awesome video...they are so smart!! so good to see you all the other day. we must get together again soon.
At Monday, November 17, 2008 9:57:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Shaun and I just watched this and MELTED! They are sooo cute. I am so bummed that we will not see you at the office Christmas party this year. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Narey
At Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:56:00 PM,
Becky said…
Grace just watched that with her mouth wide open the whole time... she is in love with your girls!! :) You need to seriously send that to Oprah or something... they are SO smart!!!!
At Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:42:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
That has to be the cutest thing ever!!!!
At Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:23:00 PM,
Julie said…
that is PRICELESS!! SO CUTE!! Your girls are getting so big!! I can't imagine what it will be like when Mitchell and Parker are 2!!
At Friday, November 21, 2008 9:25:00 AM,
Margaret said…
I love it. I watched the videos you had posted before of the reciting it in the car and just smiled and laughed out loud. Then I had to show everyone here in my office. They, as well as me, think the girls are just precious. Hope all is well. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
At Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:35:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Ever since we saw this, we've been working on the pledge w/ Anna Beth. Instead of "indivisible", she says "in vegetables".
Your girls are smart! It's hilarious how they interact ("you don't say that!")...
-Shaun
At Thursday, November 27, 2008 8:22:00 PM,
Leslie said…
Paul and I laughed so hard--that was the cutest thing ever. They are very smart.
Post a Comment
<< Home