Pledge of Allegiance
Abigail and Ansley have learned to say the Pledge of Allegiance. So I thought I would share their videos from the drive home from school yesterday.
The first one is Ansley…with a mouth full of “gummies.” I apologize, we haven’t taught her not to recite with her mouth full yet.
The last one is Abigail...and the brief interruption from Ansley. We haven't mastered the art of sharing camera time.



3 Comments:
At Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:05:00 PM,
Julie and Chris said…
OK that has to be the cutest thing I have ever heard!! They are getting so big!! Their Halloween costumes are the cutest and those pigtails I love!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Love to all
Aunt JuJu
At Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:17:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Oh, that is the cutest thing ever and very impressive. I just can't believe they are so big. It seems like they were babies just the other day!
At Sunday, November 09, 2008 9:11:00 PM,
Angie said…
I need to kiss those cheeks RIGHT NOW!! That is the cutest thing EVER!! They are geniuses and those little voices make me smile!
Post a Comment
<< Home