Our Birthday Open House
The next several posts will be an attempt to catch everyone up on what has been going on with our family.
On Saturday, April 14th, we had our Birthday Open House. Many of our friends and family stopped in for a visit. It was so much fun seeing everyone!
We tried to get a family picture.
A picture of the Birthday girls.
Below are a few pictures of our visitors. We weren't able to get pictures of everyone. (We hope it's ok we share your picture with everyone!)



10 Comments:
At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:13:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Great photos!! I'm glad the birthday party was a success!!
The girls are darling as always!!
Have a good week!!
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:11:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Happy birthday girlies!!! You are officially big girls now. It looks like you had a WONDERFUL birthday!
Jamie
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:29:00 AM,
Becky said…
I so wish we could have come! They are such sweeties! Glad you had such a good 1st Birthday girls! Lots of love from Aunt Becky! :) .... maybe we should try to get them to a Cardinal game this year?!
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 12:01:00 PM,
The Hadfields said…
Looks like you had a great turn out! The girls look like they enjoyed their party!
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 1:00:00 PM,
Leslie Ware said…
Sooo cute! I wish I could have come. You guys are the cutest family ever!
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 3:51:00 PM,
Angie said…
These look great! I can't believe how the girls have grown in a year. Remember Leigh from my wedding? She is having twins and called me in shock. I told her all about A and A and how sweet they are together.
Rebecca, you look so great in those pictures! You have a beautiful glow in those pictures!
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:13:00 PM,
chris anne said…
the pictures are great. and the party was awesome. i hope you and the girls are doing well. let's get together soon.
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:27:00 PM,
Jillina said…
So sweet! Glad you had such a great 1st birthday party!
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:03:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
these girls are so cute. i can't believe they've gotten so big. it was good seeing them last friday.
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:36:00 PM,
Courtney said…
What great pictures! Your girls are so cute! I am glad the party was a success - you have lots of people that love your little ones...
Post a Comment
<< Home