It's a Boy!!!!
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out we are having a boy! We are so excited!!!! Nana, Abigail, and Ansley got to come with us to the appointment. The girls entertained everyone in the waiting room, asking their names and a million other questions. I was so relieved when they called us back into our room because I am sure everyone had had enough of our little comedy routine. Back in the room, they still had way too much energy, but Nana helped keep them out of trouble and at a reasonable noise level so Eric and I could watch the ultrasound.
My first big question was "Are we still sure it's just 1?" Because this was the ultrasound where Eric and I found out we were having twins. So this "concern" was still at the back of my mind, even though we had already had 2 ultrasounds. Once that big question was out of the way, we couldn't wait to know what it was. At first, the baby wasn't cooperating, and she thought we wouldn't be able to find out. Finally, at the end, we determined it's a little boy. Eric's face and reaction was priceless. We then went on to see my doctor, who greeted Eric with a high-5. It must be a guy thing. Everything looked great, and we are getting excited about the new addition to our family!!!
My first big question was "Are we still sure it's just 1?" Because this was the ultrasound where Eric and I found out we were having twins. So this "concern" was still at the back of my mind, even though we had already had 2 ultrasounds. Once that big question was out of the way, we couldn't wait to know what it was. At first, the baby wasn't cooperating, and she thought we wouldn't be able to find out. Finally, at the end, we determined it's a little boy. Eric's face and reaction was priceless. We then went on to see my doctor, who greeted Eric with a high-5. It must be a guy thing. Everything looked great, and we are getting excited about the new addition to our family!!!
Baby Boy Johns!
After explaining that Cinderella isn't a name for boys, Abigail and Ansley settled on Jack. We will see what it turns out to be!
Proud big sisters after the appointment
I had to put on the shirt that Eric had made me when we were telling our families we were expecting last time. Little did he know that he was wrong in more than one way...it wasn't just one razorback...it was two...and cheerleaders. :) Now the shirt fits (at least for a little while) so I thought I would wear it.
The girls are learning to take pictures with the camera so we had to stop a minute and let them play.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home