Only almost a few months behind...
Yes, I don't think we have ever gotten this far behind. We have been super busy lately. I try to save drafts of everything as it happens, but I am bad about getting it posted. So if anyone out there is still reading our blog...I have updated almost thru March. So maybe sometime soon, I can catch up with April and May, since it's almost June! Whew!!!



7 Comments:
At Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:58:00 PM,
Becky said…
I'm still reading!!! Rebecca... I just giggled the whole way through getting caught up on your posts... love the headband picture! And their little feast with their "friends" is PRECIOUS! They are so adorable, and I am so excited for you to have another one!!! Hope you're feeling better soon... maybe with one, it won't be so bad? I think my sickness went away at 16 weeks, so you're almost there!!! Love you!
At Monday, April 20, 2009 7:54:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
It goes by so quickly doesn't it? They are adorable and I am so jealous of your ponytails!!! Maybe when you guys come for a long visit we can get the girls together to play!
At Monday, April 20, 2009 12:26:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
I'm glad you are finally caught up so that we can see what all is going on with the Johns family : ) Such a cleaver idea on telling your family about #3! The girls are going to be great big sisters!!
At Friday, May 08, 2009 5:21:00 PM,
Kelley Jones said…
If you haven't heard... the KFC isn't honoring the coupons now but are giving away rainchecks... I put up a blog post about it with a link to a video on the KFC website. :(
At Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:42:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Loved the updates!
Love,
Rachael Johnson
At Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:09:00 PM,
Jennifer said…
yeah for the new posts!! I love getting caught up on the funny things they do! Love you guys!
At Sunday, July 05, 2009 3:38:00 PM,
Ms. Jennifer said…
I was just thinking about the girls and missing them as usual so I thought I would check for new pics. I love that you have this little site! I miss them so much!! I miss hearing about "Sleeping Booty" LOL. Tell them that Kristen and I said hello and we are waiting until you guys aren't busy so we can get together for lunch or dinner!
Post a Comment
<< Home