Favorite Shirt Day
I let Abigail and Ansley pick out their own shirts for favorite shirt day at school. What do you think they chose?! Of course, it was their Hannah Montana t-shirts from Nee. We don't really let them watch the show because it seems to be a little too grown up for them, but we do have one of her CD's, and they know almost every word to every song. It's the funniest to watch them and sing and dance to her music.
Showing off their shirts with their special pose
I found them in one bed the other night. It was too precious not to get a picture of. One of these days we will get away from pull ups at night. I am not looking forward to it! :)



1 Comments:
At Wednesday, September 09, 2009 3:14:00 PM,
Tedder Kids said…
That's too cute!! We have just got Diane out of them at night!! She wants her ears pierced and we told her she had to stop peeing in the bed first....it worked wonders!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home