Deck the Halls
With Thanksgiving falling a little later than usual, I have to admit I felt a little cheated on the time to enjoy Christmas decorations. I am typically very strict about Christmas decorations not going up until after Thanksgiving but not this year. I rationalized and decided that the fall decorations had enjoyed at least a couple of months out of the box this year so it was Christmas' turn! Thanks to Elly, Abigail and Ansley have a smaller tree in the playroom that they enjoyed decorating themselves (with Mommy and Daddy's help with the lights and tall limbs). After decorating it, we realized that plastic ornaments were very important, as they wanted to do it again...and again. So the poor ornaments have been taken on and off the tree and have been mistaken for balls being thrown or kicked all over the room. Abigail and Ansley have enjoyed their tree and looking at "Mommy and Daddy's" which is safely beyond the baby gates in the living room. :)



1 Comments:
At Saturday, January 10, 2009 11:56:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I know that you had a very good christmas with elly's tree help.
Isn't she the most amazing woman you have ever met.
Love, Katy Green
Post a Comment
<< Home