Sweetest Little Faces
Aren't these just the sweetest little faces you have ever seen? Miss Ashley at the girls' school took these pictures of Abigail and Ansley. (She is starting a photography business.) I sent them to Aunt Sarah and she put them on this black background. So, of course, it is my background on my desktop now. :) You'll have to excuse my "proud Mommy moment."




13 Comments:
At Wednesday, July 02, 2008 9:43:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Those are adorable....sweet little faces!
At Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:43:00 PM,
Angie said…
Love all the updates... no clue how you find the time! :) I'm impressed that Eric tried to fix the girls' hair. The hats were a good fix! I love these new shots of them-- definitely a proud Mommy moment!
At Thursday, July 03, 2008 9:43:00 AM,
Julie and Chris said…
love the updates too!! They are too cute..I hope you guys have a good 4th of July!
Love Aunt JuJu
At Sunday, July 06, 2008 4:05:00 PM,
Princess Abigail said…
Hi there Abigail and Ansley!!! My name is Abigail, I am two years old and I live in France. Unfortunately I don't have an 'Ansley" me, but I do love reading all about your antics on your blog|! You are very cute - and always have been!! The Bernard Bunch loves all your photos, especially the moving early ones!!! Speak soon
Abigail
At Monday, July 07, 2008 11:56:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
How sweet! Love the pic!
At Wednesday, July 09, 2008 9:48:00 AM,
Mrs. Rivers said…
I love this picture, it really shows how they are looking different from one another these days! I love it! :)
Give the girls kisses for us!
Love,
Angela, Mark, & Evan
At Wednesday, July 09, 2008 2:01:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
They are such beautiful little girls! And even though I can't necessarily tell which one is which, I do see more differences in them the older they get. But they're both adorable!
At Thursday, July 10, 2008 11:58:00 AM,
Stacey said…
What sweet faces! They are adorable
At Thursday, July 10, 2008 1:07:00 PM,
Jillina said…
Gosh the girls just keep getting more and more adorable! They are so pretty!!
At Friday, July 11, 2008 9:29:00 AM,
Mike and Allison said…
Rebecca- You are definitely aloud some proud mommy moments with those pictures!! They are so precious! Also I love all the new pictures, they are growing up so fast. We miss yall and hope to see you soon!!
At Sunday, July 13, 2008 9:29:00 PM,
Aaron said…
They sure are cute little girls! Do you have any photos from Sarah's wedding with the girls in them?
At Friday, July 18, 2008 1:15:00 PM,
Alicia said…
What precious little faces!! I love the pictures!
At Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:32:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
sweet faces, for sure!
and what a cute picture of the girls w/Jennifer on her birthday post.
Post a Comment
<< Home