Bed time = Playtime (14 months)
We are 14 months old!! We are a handful lately. We have started fighting. Mommy and daddy try not to laugh, but it is hilarious. Ansley usually gets to the object worth fighting over first. Then Abigail realizes that despite having two of EVERYTHING, she wants the one that Ansley is playing with. So she grabs Ansley's arm that is playing with the object and jerks it off. Then picture a center in basketball blocking out his opponent to get the ball. This is the tactic that Ansley has learned. (Can you all tell who wrote this blog?) Then it's another grab of Ansley's arm. This time more aggressive than the last with a yell added in. Eventually the item is involved in a fun game of tug-of-war.
Abigail has pretty much recovered from her illness. She was pretty pitiful. We are thankful that Ansley never came down with what was diagnosed as a severe ear infection. We are both cutting teeth right now, so that didn't help. Daddy couldn't handle watching Abigail suffer. She had peaked at a fever of 104.8 for two days. Daddy thought the constant running noses, congestion, and boogers was bad, but this was really the first time either of us have been that sick.
This is us NOT going to sleep yesterday.
Abigail
Ansley
We can't wait to see Mrs. Angie and Mr. Brad this weekend. We hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Abigail and Ansley



9 Comments:
At Thursday, June 21, 2007 11:28:00 PM,
Angie said…
I can't wait to hang out with the "Johns" instead of the "John!" (That was great, by the way!) Y'all be careful tomorrow, and we'll see you SOON!!!! I have a feeling the girls will give Brad a run for his money!
At Friday, June 22, 2007 6:29:00 AM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
Let the games begin! You're right, it's hard to not let them see you laugh or crack a smile.
At Friday, June 22, 2007 1:32:00 PM,
chris anne said…
they are too precious. i can just see them fighting. it would be hard for me not to laugh, too.
At Friday, June 22, 2007 2:31:00 PM,
Jennifer said…
Hey guys. I had a second, so I thought I'd say hi. The girls really make me smile, even when I am so tired. Benson is going to have to start growing so he can wrestle with the girls. I love all of you!! Aunt Squirt
At Friday, June 22, 2007 10:46:00 PM,
Julie and Chris said…
HEy !
Oh yeah fun times are to be had!! Those girls are too sweet!! I have got to get around them more often! I love you guys!! Let me know if I can help anytime!!
Love
Aunt JuJu
At Saturday, June 23, 2007 12:37:00 PM,
Julie said…
Rebecca-I hope you remember me. I am Julie Armstrong from high school. I got your blog from kim carman. Anyways...I just found out that I am pregnant with identical monoamniotic twins and I was just wondering what your situation was as far as your pregnancy, labor, and so on. My email address is julieedunn@gmail.com and I would love here your story. I really know nothing about twins except that my situation is extremely rare and high risk, so I am trying to educate myself on what I should expect. Any info. would be greatly appreciated! The pictures of your girls are absolutely precious!!
At Sunday, June 24, 2007 11:19:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad Abigail is feeling better!! They are so cute and precious in those pictures!!
At Monday, June 25, 2007 9:53:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
No matter how hard I imagine, I can't imagine having twins. I love all of your pictures!
At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:56:00 PM,
The Hadfields said…
How funny. You guys have your work cut out for you!! Chasing two toddlers around......WHEW!!
Post a Comment
<< Home