Lipscomb Basketball
They love their special Lipscomb shirts Mrs Rhonda got them.
Later they had a few questions for Daddy....here is his recap.
The girls, uncharacteristic for their age, were taking the entire gym in while covering their ears because of the noise. They eventually uncovered their ears, but their attention to the game continued. On the drive home, they had a couple of questions about "coach." "Why does coach yell?" I answered, "because it was so loud in the gym. He had to for the players to hear him." "Daddy, why does coach push his players?" I realized instantly they had noticed that as coach sends his players into the ballgame, WITHOUT FAIL, he always yells in their ear and gives them a nudge as they run to the scorers' table. I told them it was to instruct them on what to do and to encourage them. Not being satisfied, they had to ask "coach" for themselves. When they asked coach why he does that, his answer was "to remind them that they will be sitting by me again if they don't do what I said!" Maybe they will learn a lesson from that?! :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home