OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Parade and Party

Abigail and Ansley had their Halloween parade and party at school today. Abigail wanted to be Snow White, and Ansley wanted to be Belle. Since we had the princess stuff at home, it made it pretty easy. I just had to fix their princess up-do's before we left for school. I was nervous they would change their minds on who they wanted to be because I had them chose their princess before Camdyn was born so I could be sure we had everything we needed, but they stuck with their choices. They LOVED being dressed up and were so proud to show their friends! I think all of the girls in their class were a princess. It must be the age!
Here comes the parade!

After all of the children came in in their costumes, each class sang a song. The girls' room sang "The 5 Little Pumpkins."



They were so proud to have their baby brother there! Again, being extra careful, they only got to show him off to their friends through the door.



That afternoon, Uncle Matt took Camdyn and me back for the party since I still can't drive. They played some cute Halloween songs, and all of the little ones danced around. Then they got to enjoy some yummy snacks. Uncle Matt got to guard Camdyn while I enjoyed the girls' snacks with them. ;)

Our chauffeur for the afternoon


I can't leave out my little man. He had a good day also.


We then got ready for church, and the girls wore their Big Sister stickers Mrs Sandra sent them. They were so proud! I think they look like big girls here. Where has the time gone?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home