OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Egg Hunt at School

I went over to the girls’ school today during lunch to watch their egg hunt. After the egg hunt, a girl about a foot taller than the girls, walked up to Ansley and said, “Do you want me to share with you?” Ansley, holding a bright pink egg, smiled real big and said, “yes.” The girl then took the pink egg out of Ansley’s hand, put it in her own bag, and walked off. Ansley never said a word. Several minutes later when it was time to go back in, Abigail walked up to the same older girl and, looking up at her, said “I need to get the egg for my sister.” Abigail calmly took the bag from the older girl, reached in, grabbed the hot pink egg, handed the bag back to the girl and walked off. She then walked over to Ansley, dropped the egg in her basket, and walked into the classroom.

Moral of the story: Never cross the Johns twins. :)

This was even funnier because I was watching and listening to this from a few feet away. I didn't even see Abigail watching what had happened to Ansley’s egg, but I guess she had been…and felt like she needed to take care of the situation.

Posing with the "baskets" they decorated themselves.

Abigail

Ansley...with a hot pink egg...could this be the same egg?!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home