Playdate with Mommy's Friends
My dear college friend, Angie, came into town and brought her precious little girl Emily. They got to come over for pizza and spend a little time with the girls. Then on Saturday morning, several other college friends and their little ones came over, and we had brunch, talked, and played. It was pretty entertaining watching all of the little ones interact. I can't wait for our next get together!
Ok, Angie, don't kill me! This picture was too funny!
Emily was such a good sport. The girls insisted on rocking her.
There were 3 in the bed, and the little one said...
Abigail feeding Emily - Ansley helping Lola
(Can you tell they are ready to have a baby at home?)
Our little Hannah Montana's enjoyed performing for everyone.
All of the little ones
(Abigail, Lola, Ella Grace, Emily, Colton, and Ansley)
Our crew
After everyone left, the girls continued to perform...
We are still working on singing together...and using musical instruments. :)



1 Comments:
At Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:05:00 PM,
Angie said…
I'm so glad you posted this. I have my pics saved on my desktop in a nice little folder.....still sitting there, not posted. You got some really good shots. And I'll give it to you, that one of me was pretty good. I'd have done the same thing to you! :0) Ever since this trip, Emily has been eating "pisa." Who knew she'd like it soooooo much?
Post a Comment
<< Home