OurTwinGirls

Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend at Home

We finally had a weekend at home, but that doesn't mean that we didn't find plenty to do. We had our neighborhood picnic in the morning. Later that evening, we went to Aaron and Kristin's wedding. The girls definitely aren't ready to sit still during weddings. Good thing it was outside because we had to make a quick exit out the side of the tent to keep from disrupting anyone else. A couple of funny things though...as I was trying to keep Abigail quiet as Kristin was walking down the aisle, I said "Isn't she so pretty?" Abigail said, "Mommy, I pretty too!". Then I told her that they were getting married, she looked at me and said, "I get married too!" So for several days both of the girls would tell everyone that they were getting married. I am SO glad that we have several years until that day comes!

Dr. Brad with Abigail and Ansley

Enjoying Steak n Shake



On Sunday, we had a family reunion and then headed to Opry Mills to find shoes for the girls. After getting their feet measured, I realized that we have been cramming their feet in shoes that were way too small. So then we began our search for size 6 shoes for the girls. Finding two pairs of the exact same shoe turned out to be a lot more difficult than we had imagined. Thank goodness, Aunt Jennifer was there to help. She also treated them to their first carousel ride and gold sparkly shoes to dress up in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home